Common Desk is in search of a Vice President of Sales and Marketing. This role is a key leadership position, responsible for directing and coordinating all sales, digital, and traditional marketing for the company, including tour-generating activities for 20+ (quickly growing) coworking locations across the southeast. This position based in Dallas, TX includes developing strategic sales and marketing plans based on company goals that will drive additional tour traffic, improve occupancy, and introduce the Common Desk brand to more people and companies in the markets we’re in.
- Create the annual sales and marketing plan, budget, and resources necessary to achieve system goals and growth.
- Develop innovative marketing programs to drive results including managing advertising efforts to maximize lead volumes across all communities using both digital and traditional media channels.
- Provide market and competitor analysis.
- Create marketing reporting function that can track, measure, and analyze performance.
- Provide input and support to the company’s leadership in the development of joint ventures, affiliations, and partnership arrangements.
- Support the design, development, and implementation of products and service lines.
- Lead, mentor, and build a marketing team that’s capable of carrying out the necessary marketing strategies and tactics.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing communications including press releases and crisis communications to support company objectives.
- Up to 20% travel throughout the US.
- 10+ years experience in sales and marketing
- 5+ years management experience
- Multi-unit hospitality / coworking experience preferred
- Lead generation
- Strategic brand and marketing planning based on consumer insight and actual sales performance
- Data analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, Marketing, or related field preferred; extensive relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Promotes a culture of excellence
- Encourages professional and personal growth for all team members
- Provides strong leadership, team building, and autonomy
- Encourages all team members to work hard and play hard daily
- Rewards and retains top talent with competitive compensation and benefits
- Always do the right thing—regardless
- Smile at work, model individual pride, and company spirit
- Support others with warmth and compassion
- Take full responsibility for your attitude and actions
- Exceed expectations on a daily basis