Full Time | Salary
Common Desk is looking for a Project Management Associate who will be responsible for facilitating and maintaining the project management processes for development and maintenance of Common Desk spaces. The Project Management Associate will aid in the creation of all types of Common Desk locations, including vibrant coworking environments, collaborative spaces, and special projects ranging from coffee shops to fitness studios. Our rapid project schedule requires organization, a “can do attitude," and the ability to work well with the internal Common Desk team, as well as vendors, contractors, and landlords.
- Initiates Project Kickoff by communicating project team assignments and setting up all initial project platforms.
- Works with the Project Managers to ensure budgets are approved and accurately tracked throughout the project lifespan.
- Facilitate internal contract and payment processes.
- Ensures project information is organized and accurate across all platforms.
- Coordinates and schedules all necessary meetings and records minutes.
- Coordination with Design team to organize and compile all FF&E selections and interface with multiple furniture vendors.
- Work with the general contractor and property management teams as well multiple furniture vendors to establish milestones and deadlines for successful FF&E procurement.
- Organize, track, and communicate confirmation all finalized order choices with overall team.
- With assistance from the Head of Construction, work with Finance teams to provide estimated expected spend and confirm all funding processes and availability.
- Ensure Purchase Orders for all furniture vendors are issued - organize, track, and confirm that orders are placed in order to receive all furniture by previously established deadlines.
- Work with Project Managers and furniture vendors to establish FF&E delivery schedule.
- Work with Project Managers and Finance team to receipt Purchase Orders for delivered product and ensure timely invoice payment.
- Assist as needed for coordination of new furniture bids and subsequent contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management, or a related field preferred.
- Approximately 5 years experience serving in a similar role.
- Experience managing multiple projects and timelines, organizing details and clearly communicating critical details with all stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment by being proactive, flexible, efficient and task focused.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with multiple teams.
- Ability to read and understand construction plans and specifications.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Adobe Acrobat or BlueBeam required.
- A ton of cool swag
- Monthly phone bill coverage of $75 a month
- Fitness reimbursement through ClassPass of $50 a month
- UHC Insurance with healthcare, dental, and vision options