Common Desk is looking for a Sales Manager who would be responsible for overseeing the sales activity at Common Desk. This high-performing individual meets our revenue growth objectives through monitoring and assisting the Community Managers with proposal creation, sales strategy, and tour talking points. They focus on building relationships with brokers and prospective tenants, specifically during pre-opening a new location. They develop key sales growth strategies and tactics, as well as identify the actions necessary to achieve and surpass occupancy goals.
- Execute business strategies, plans and procedures that drive results.
- Responsible for achieving and surpassing sales, profitability, and business goals and objectives.
- Assist the Community Managers in hitting or exceeding annual sales targets.
- Develop and execute strategic plans that achieve sales targets and expand our member count.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships and brand loyalty.
- Connect with members to understand their business needs.
- Identify pain points in a location and work strategically and creatively to fill vacant space.
- Effectively communicate the advantages of officing at Common Desk through proposals and presentations.
- Understand location-specific landscapes and trends.
- Mentor Community Managers to ensure the locations short and long-term occupancy goals are met.
- Analyze Salesforce metrics and follow up with prospective leads.
Qualifications for Sales Representative:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 2-4 years of sales experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of CRM systems, preferably Salesforce