Find productivity from Austin’s iconic Littlefield Building. Schedule a tour of Common Desk – 6th & Congress to start experiencing the glory of coworking in Austin, Texas
Coworking deep in the heart of Austin
Our first “built from scratch” coworking location in Austin, Common Desk – 6th & Congress is situated right off two of the most iconic streets in the city. So much of ATX’s history took place within a 1-mile radius of this location, and we’re excited to add to what makes Austin so notorious with the community we’ll build from floors 8 & 9 of the Littlefield building. We’ve designed our downtown Austin coworking space with both productivity and overall life enjoyment in mind, and we’re energized by all of the collaboration, networking, hard work, and happy hours that happen here. We’d love to have you be a part of our Downtown Austin community. Schedule a tour to see the space first-hand and find the membership that fits your business needs best!
Austin coworking memberships
Here’s the membership and pricing breakdown of Common Desk – 6th & Congress
- All the perks of our Shared Desk membership, with the added ability to reserve private offices on an as-need basis
- Ability to bring guests to offices for $25/day (standard shared day pass rate)
- Ability to reserve private offices (as available) weekdays from 8am-5pm
- Built for teams of up to 10 people
- 6 hours of conference room usage ($600 value)
- 10 day passes ($250 value)
- Access hours: 8am-5pm Monday through Thursday, 8am – 3pm Friday
- Can be customized upon request
Private OfficeStarting at $800/month
- Includes sit/stand desks, office chairs, trash cans, and filing cabinets
- Unlimited use of all amenities
- Access to all shared areas in the Common Desk space
- Free company logo printed by Common Desk for office storefront
- Lock and key entry
- Access to cocktail lounge and wet bar
Office Suite (610 Brazos)Price varies per suite
- High-end creative office finishes with exposed ceilings, brick/stone, and wood.
- Full building renovation in 2020
- Adjacent to the historic Driskill Hotel
- Access to Common Desk (Location in Littlefield Building)
- Within one block of Jugo, Eureka, Voodoo Donuts, Caroline’s, P. Terry’s, Slake, and Royal Blue
- One block east of Congress Ave.
- 2 per 1,00 RSF Parking Ratio (available at Littlefield Garage at 6th & Brazos – 1 minute walk)
What makes us different
Enjoy working minutes away from some of Austin’s finest
Top shelf amenities
From a full-service coffee bar to unlimited conference room bookings, the amenities found at Common Desk exist to truly enhance your workday.
Bottomless craft coffee
Having our own coffee brand in-house means getting the best cup of joe while you work has never been easier.
Shared bikes + storage
Bikes for you to take a spin around the neighborhood on.
Cocktail lounges + beer on tap
The best way to daycap is at one of our cocktail lounges.
Freaky-fast wifi + secure network
Because everyone needs fiber.
Weekly events that are actually worth going to.
Open network of locations
Our members have access to any and all Common Desk locations (the list is growing as you read this).
Say hello to our Downtown ATX team
The Common Desk staff thrive off of helping our members grow their businesses, and our Austin staff members put you and your business first. Meet the dream team behind this beautiful location.
Coworking in downtown Austin
Downtown Austin is known for its eclectic southern flair and unique business mix. Coworking in Austin not only allows you to be productive and get down to business, but it also allows you to be part of the unique culture that is Austin. Common Desk Downtown Austin allows the freelance writer, remote employee or small business owner to enjoy the energetic and hip vibe of coworking space while taking advantage of Austin culture.
At Common Desk, we offer experiential working spaces that are both fun and energetic with lots of great amenities. Austin coworking also allows you to network with other professionals and hear about passion projects from companies you may not know otherwise.
Fun fact: Common Desk’s Downtown Austin coworking space was featured on TravelMag along with Common Desk’s other Austin spaces for being among the top coworking destinations in the city.
Things to do in downtown Austin
Nestled in the heart of Austin, you will find the 2nd Street District which is a shopper’s paradise. You will find anything from home decor to beauty supplies, to men’s and women’s fashion. 2nd Street also boasts numerous restaurants with rave reviews such as La Condesa, an award-winning Mexican restaurant.
Travel down Rainey Street to find some great grub and enjoy a signature cocktail at Lucille Patio Lounge. You will also find some of Austin’s unique art and history on Rainey Street. The Emma S Barrientos Mexican American Cultural Center highlights the Latino culture in Austin. It boasts 2 museums and live performances among other programs. Stop in and check it out as admission is free.
If you love the outdoors, you have to check out the Ann and Roy Butler Hike and Bike Trail. The trail spans 10 miles around Lady Bird Lake. Grab your fellow coworking buddies and head out for lunch and a bike ride.
Austin is also known for its unique art. West Sixth Street offers numerous art galleries like the Wally Workman Gallery, the Stephen L. Clark Gallery, Lotus Gallery, and the Russell Collection to name a few. Grab an espresso from our in-house Fiction Coffee bar and take a stroll into the galleries to find your favorite pieces of art during a lunch break.
Austin coworking offers the benefit of taking in all that there is to offer in this eclectic city. You don’t have to wait for the weekend to enjoy your favorite hot spots when you can rent a coworking space in downtown Austin that’s so close to all your favorite hot spots.